Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Appetite Control





My friend, Andy Stanley, teaches a very simple, practical truth that applies to a number of areas. I call Andy my friend because I recently attended a conference where he was the speaker. And, he signed a book for me that he authored. He even thanked me for coming to the conference. Clearly, we’re friends. I digress. My friend Andy teaches that when we starve our appetites they shrink and when we feed them they grow. Is this a basic understanding that’s common knowledge? Yes. Yet, it’s a fundamental solution to some common ills of society and we commonly discount its effectiveness. Or, we simply don’t apply it as a practical solution. So, my friend Andy teaches it and reminds us. 

Read the rest of this post over here... http://www.carlislefamilyymca.org/blog/article/appetite-control


No comments:

Post a Comment